Year Of The Bear 2024
"Where Friends Become Family"
Friendzy Fest Year Four is confirmed! After last year’s incredible return to RangetonPark, we’re already on our way to make the 4th annual Friendzy Fest the biggest and best it’s ever been.
Friendzy Fest: Year Of The Bear will take place Friday, August 8th – Sunday, August 11th at Rangeton Park in Evansburg, AB. What started as a group of 50 friends that wanted to get away from reality has now turned into a sensation amongst artists and fans all over western Canada, celebrating three days of music, camping, art, and mindful, holistic workshops “Where Friends Become Family.”
Hosted during the peak of summertime on the beautiful Pembina River, Friendzy Fest combines all the finer things in life: camping along a river, three stages boasting 100,000 watts of bass showcasing western Canada’s diverse music scene, top tier visual light and laser show, themed days, food trucks, and more.
We are delighted to partner with CanaDream who are offering a 10% saving off RV rental charge for pick-ups for Friendzy Fest. Pick up from the 6th of August and drop off by the 14th of August 2024.
Pick up from Calgary or Edmonton (Leduc). All unit types subject to availability. Book at www.canadream.com or call 1(800)-374-7126.
To redeem promo code must have pre purchased, or purchased a ticket and camping pass.
(Minimum 5 nights rental required.)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Friendzy Fest: Year Of The Bear will be held on August 8-11th 2024 at Rangeton Park in Evansburg, Alberta.
- Please plug this address into your GPS: Rangeton Park
- From Edmonton: 1.5 hours
- From Red Deer: 2.5 hours
- From Grande Prairie: 3.5 hours
- From Calgary: 4 hours
- From Dawson Creek: 5 hours
- From Fort Murray: 5.5 hours
- From Saskatoon: 6.5 hours
- From Prince George: 6.5 hours
- From Kamloops: 8 hours
- Any form of government-issued ID
- Yes! You will need to purchase an over 20’ RV Pass.
- Purchase Tickets
- Gate times TBD
- Yes! We will have one ATM machine.
- Only the most epic gathering of people and music just East of the Canadian Rockies! Prepare for 3 days of music, workshops, camping, art, and all around good vibes.
- For the health and safety of our guests, this is an animal-free festival. Of course, documented service animals are welcome to come.
- Yes, you can bring your own alcohol on-site. Please refrain from bringing glass bottles to avoid broken glass.
- The official Friendzy Fest: Year Of The Bear music and workshop lineup will be announced in the coming months. Individual artist and headliner announcements will be announced gradually throughout the weeks.
- This is an 18+ event only.
- You can email us at Friendzyfestmf@outlook.com for additional questions and inquiries.
- Loyal Friendzy Fam has a one time offer to purchase tickets before Early Bird tickets go on sale to the public. Keep an eye on your email in the coming weeks – these will be the cheapest price available! Limited tickets will be available.
- Early Bird tickets will go on sale in early 2023.
- Only a limited number of tickets will be available due to the size of the venue. We are predicting a sell out, so don’t sleep on getting tickets.
- Purchase Tickets
- Yes! Camping is included with the price of your ticket. You will be able to park your car and set up your camping area when you arrive.
- Under 20’ car pass will be required if camping in your vehicle.
- All vehicles not being used to camp in will be directed to park in the designated parking lot.
- Purchase your under 20’ car camping pass here: Purchase Tickets
- There will be Starlink wifi located by the HR booth. Wifi day passes available for purchase
- Cell service is spotty but available at the entrance of the venue.
- Yes! You will need to purchase an Early Entry ticket to arrive on Wednesday before the festival starts on Thursday. We strongly encourage early entry if you want the best spot. The venue fills up very quickly.
- Purchase Tickets
- Yes! You’ll need to show proof of ticket and wristband to be let in. Re-entry will only be available within gate hours.
- Yes! There will be professional security on-site for everyone’s safety.
- Yes! There will be a number of amazing local food trucks onsite at Friendzy Fest cooking up the latest and greatest meal offerings for guests. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all those late night munchies will be fulfilled, including vegetarian options.
- Anything you’ll want to be comfortable for the weekend: Camping gear (tent, blankets, pillows, rain gear), warm and cold clothing, bathing suit, festival costumes, food, drinks, cooler, camping chairs, lights, garbage bags (leave no trace!), etc. For a complete list of Friendzy Fest’s camping recommendations, click here.
- Unfortunately, we do not have free drinking water. We encourage everyone to bring gallons of drinkable water for their camp throughout the weekend. Cases of water will also be available for sale at the HR booth.
- Fires are allowed in designated fire pits unless fire bans are in place.
Applications are located below.
Get Involved / Applications
We’re always looking for people to get involved with Friendzy Fest! Whether you’re a prospective artist wanting to play our stages, looking to host a workshop, set up a vendor booth, assist with stage design, volunteer, or help us capture the festival by being a Friendzy Fest media team member, fill out an application below and a member of our team will get back to you asap should you be a good fit.